Karger’s publications on Women’s and Children’s Health delivers interdisciplinary, up-to-date knowledge on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of adolescent girls and women, topics around maternal health as well as health care in neonates, children and adolescents.
Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigations has served as an active, state of the art platform for research since 1895. This journal covers original papers that report on selected experimental and clinical investigations in all fields related to gynecology, obstetrics, and reproduction. The international and interdisciplinary nature of this journal provides an avenue to less accessible sources and to worldwide research for investigators and practitioners.
Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy is the first journal to focus on the fetus as a patient. This journal provides a wide range of clinical and biomedical research encompassing the common discipline of fetal medicine
Neonatology provides the latest research on all aspects of neonatology, fetal medicine and developmental biology. The journal encompasses both basic science and clinical research including randomized trials, novel observational studies and epidemiology. Basic science research covers molecular biology, molecular genetics, physiology, biochemistry and pharmacology in fetal and neonatal life.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Women's and Children's Health:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Pregnancy: A Clinical Management Protocol and Considerations for Practice
- Environmental Exposure during Pregnancy: Influence on Prenatal Development and Early Life: A Comprehensive Review
- Open Fetal Microneurosurgery for Intrauterine Spina Bifida Repair
- Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Guidance on Behalf of the International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society
- Impact of Legislation on Opioid Prescribing following Hysterectomy and Hysteroscopy in Arizona and Florida
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Infection in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review
- Healthcare Consumption and Cost Estimates Concerning Swedish Women with Endometriosis
- Neonatal Resuscitation Where the Mother Has a Suspected or Confirmed Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Infection: Suggestion for a Pragmatic Action Plan
- Neonates Hospitalized with Community-Acquired SARS-CoV-2 in a Colorado Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis: The Future
- Infection Control Measures for COVID-19 in the Labour Suite and Neonatal Unit
- Machine Learning Models for Predicting Neonatal Mortality: A Systematic Review
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us