Karger’s Surgery portfolio is dedicated to disseminating the latest in surgical research and practice.
European Surgical Research, now Open Access, covers preclinical, clinical, clinical experimental, and translational research in surgery. The journal is a valuable resource for investigators in operative medicine in the full range of settings and disciplines.
Our journals, Pediatric Neurosurgery and Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and the book series, Progress in Neurological Surgery, address neurosurgical practice.
ORL features cutting-edge science and clinical advancements in head and neck surgery, while in gastroenterology Digestive Surgery, Visceral Medicine, and the Open Access journal Case Reports in Gastroenterology give a comprehensive overview of gastrointestinal surgery.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Surgery:
- The Long and Winding Road to Clinical Xenotransplantation: A Personal Journey
- DNA-Damage-Repair Gene Alterations in Genitourinary Malignancies
- Soluble Urokinase Receptor Levels Are Not Affected by the Systemic Inflammatory Response to Anesthesia and Operative Trauma
- Potentials of CCL21 and CBS as Therapeutic Approaches for Breast Cancer
- The Comparison of Fecal Microbiota in Left-Side and Right-Side Human Colorectal Cancer
- Surveys in Surgical Education: A Systematic Review and Reporting Guideline
- The Dot-Probe Attention Bias Task as a Method to Assess Psychological Well-Being after Anesthesia: A Study with Adult Female Long-Tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis)
- Toward Evidence-Based Severity Assessment in Mouse Models with Repeated Seizures: (II.) Impact of Surgery and Intrahippocampal Kainate
- Complement Component 3 Is Required for Tissue Damage, Neutrophil Infiltration, and Ensuring NET Formation in Acute Pancreatitis
- Allogeneic Platelet-Rich Plasma: Is It Safe and Effective for Wound Repair?
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Related Subject Areas
Connect with Us