Karger offers a thoroughly comprehensive portfolio in the fields of psychiatry and psychology, which will be of interest to both researchers in basic and clinical science and to practicing clinicians.
Our long list of journals and books delve into the origins and treatment of pathology from molecular, biological, developmental, psychological, and psychosomatic perspectives. Several of our journals are dedicated to research on the treatment of addiction and dementia. Our book series offers clinicians world-class insights into using pharmacology in pathology treatment via body responses such as pain and inflammation.
- Complex Psychiatry
- European Addiction Research
- Human Development
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Psychiatry and Psychology:
- Neuropsychiatric Genetics of Psychosis in the Mexican Population: A Genome-Wide Association Study Protocol for Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective, and Bipolar Disorder Patients and Controls
- Drug Checking and Its Potential Impact on Substance Use
- International Consensus Statement for the Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Adolescents with Concurrent Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Substance Use Disorder
- How Yucatec Maya Children Learn to Help at Home
- Conceptualising Autistic Masking, Camouflaging, and Neurotypical Privilege: Towards a Minority Group Model of Neurodiversity
- Sensory Processing Sensitivity Predicts Individual Differences in Resting-State Functional Connectivity Associated with Depth of Processing
- The Human Spectrum: A Phenomenological Enquiry within Neurodiversity
- What Should Clinicians Tell Patients about Placebo and Nocebo Effects? Practical Considerations Based on Expert Consensus
- What We Have Learned from Two Decades of Epidemics and Pandemics: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Psychological Burden of Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Behavioural Experiments in Cognitive Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Why, When, and How?
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now