Karger’s pneumology portfolio includes its flagship journal Respiration, Kompass Pneumologie and Kompass Neumología and the book series, Progress in Respiratory Research.
Respiration is a peer-reviewed journal of international standing that synthesizes the results of clinical and experimental investigations on the respiratory system in health and disease. It features clinical improvements in the diagnosis and treatment of chest and lung diseases alongside the latest findings in physiology, biochemistry, pathology, immunology, and pharmacology. The journal also includes original articles in its Interventional Pulmonology, Clinical Investigations, and Basic Science sections, and brief reports, reviews, and case studies in its Novel Insights from Clinical Practice and The Eye Catcher sections.
The two Kompass publications, the German language Pneumologie and Spanish language Neumologia, with their translational focus, bring knowledge from the latest research to clinicians and physicians.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Pneumology:
- Outpatient Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with Long COVID Improves Exercise Capacity, Functional Status, Dyspnea, Fatigue, and Quality of Life
- Bronchoscopic Thermal Vapour Ablation for Localized Cancer Lesions of the Lung: A Clinical Feasibility Treat-and-Resect Study
- Post-Tuberculosis Lung Disease: Clinical Review of an Under-Recognised Global Challenge
- Use of Incentive Spirometry in Adults following Cardiac, Thoracic, and Upper Abdominal Surgery to Prevent Post-Operative Pulmonary Complications: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Safe and Efficient Practice of Bronchoscopic Sampling from Mechanically Ventilated Patients: A Structured Evaluation of the Ambu Bronchosampler-Ascope 4 Integrated System
- Comparison of Forceps, Cryoprobe, and Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy for the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Disease? The CHILL Study
- Diagnosing Tuberculosis: What Do New Technologies Allow Us to (Not) Do?
- Expert Statement: Pneumothorax Associated with One-Way Valve Therapy for Emphysema: 2020 Update
- Robotic Navigational Bronchoscopy Combined with Needle-Based Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy: Case Report of a Novel Approach to Diagnose Small Lung Nodules
- Mycobacteriophages to Treat Tuberculosis: Dream or Delusion?
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us