Karger’s Pharmacology portfolio features the peer-reviewed journals Pharmacology, Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids, and Skin Pharmacology and Physiology.
Pharmacology focuses on the latest research into drug discovery, development, and therapy to encourage knowledge transfer and discussion among those with an interest in experimental and clinical pharmacology, toxicology, pharmaceutical medicine and biomedical sciences. Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids looks at recent advances and research into the rapidly developing field of the medical use of cannabis and cannabinoids. The journal focuses on original research covering basic science, clinical studies and legal and regulatory topics. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology publishes research on skin pharmacology that offers new and promising drugs with novel therapeutic concepts being regularly introduced.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Pharmacology:
- Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabidiol Drug-Drug Interactions
- Demographics, Perceptions, and Use of Medical Marijuana among Patients in Florida
- A Mapping Literature Review of Medical Cannabis Clinical Outcomes and Quality of Evidence in Approved Conditions in the USA from 2016 to 2019
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabis, Cannabidiol, and Cannabinoid-Based Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Intravenous, Intravesical, Rectal, Transdermal, and Vaginal Melatonin in Healthy Female Volunteers: A Cross-Over Study
- Treatment with Living Drugs: Pharmaceutical Aspects of CAR T Cells
- When Therapeutic IgA Antibodies Might Come of Age
- Mechanisms of Immune-Related Complications in Cancer Patients Treated with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Pancreatic Cancer: An Appraisal of the Current High-Level Evidence
- Calcineurin Inhibitor Toxicity in Solid Organ Transplantation
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us