Karger’s journals and books on pathology and cell biology are dedicated to publishing cutting-edge research on both the normal and pathological development of microscopic structures in our bodies.
Acta Cytologica provides essential reading in cytopathology. Cells Tissues Organs is the journal of cell and developmental biology, stem cell research, tissue engineering, in vitro systems, and regenerative biology. Pathobiology covers recent advances in translational medical research.
The book series, Monographs in Clinical Cytology, introduces modern diagnostic techniques and procedures. Each volume correlates extensive basic and clinical findings and describes how innovations in cytology can improve patient diagnosis and management.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Pathology and Cell Biology:
- The World Health Organization Reporting System for Lung Cytopathology
- A Proposal for the Performance, Classification, and Reporting of Lymph Node Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytopathology: The Sydney System
- Cytologic Features of Ventricular Tumors of the Central Nervous System: A Review with Emphasis on Diff-Quik Stained Smears
- Recommendations of the European Advisory Committee of Cytotechnology and European Federation of Cytology Societies for Training and Education of Cytotechnologists in Europe
- Engineering Murine Adipocytes and Skeletal Muscle Cells in Meat-like Constructs Using Self-Assembled Layer-by-Layer Biofabrication: A Platform for Development of Cultivated Meat
- Give them vasculature and immune cells – how to fill the gap of organoids
- Empowering Muscle Stem Cells for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Microbiome: A Supportive or a Leading Actor in Lung Cancer?
- Autoimmune Thyroiditis Induced by Bartonella henselae (Cat-Scratch Disease) Might Be Reversible
- Microbiome and Cervical Cancer
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Leaders in Research Article SeriesShowcasing the latest leading research in fields of cell biology, developmental biology and the emerging fields of regenerative medicine.
Multi-scale Quantitative Approaches to Decode Cellular, Developmental and Cancer DynamicsExperimental and computational approaches towards exploring spatiotemporal dynamics of biological systems.
Related Subject Areas
Connect with Us