Karger’s Ophthalmology portfolio addresses the management of retinal diseases using new imaging methods or case reports in therapy as well as surgical treatment of, for example, ophthalmic cancer.
Ophthalmic Research, our High Impact Open Access journal, features translational and clinical studies in the field of ophthalmology and vision research.
Established since 1899, Ophthalmologica is the official journal of the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA). It features the etiology of eye diseases, diagnostic techniques, and advances in medical and surgical treatment.
Clinicians and researchers may be interested in our very successful Open Access journals Case Reports in Ophthalmology, Ocular Oncology and Pathology that cover the etiology, pathology, diagnostic techniques, imaging features and advances in medical and surgical treatment of ophthalmic cancers.
- Case Reports in Ophthalmology
- Kompass Ophthalmologie
- Ocular Oncology and Pathology
- Ophthalmic Research
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Ophthalmology:
- Retinal Vasculitis Secondary to Durvalumab
- Gene Expression Profiling in Uveal Melanoma: Five-Year Prospective Outcomes and Meta-Analysis
- Considerations for the Management and Triage of Ocular Oncology Cases during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Five Decades of Enucleations for Uveal Melanoma in One Center: More Tumors with High Risk Factors, No Improvement in Survival over Time
- Neuroprotective Factors of the Retina and Their Role in Promoting Survival of Retinal Ganglion Cells: A Review
- Ocular Pathology and Occasionally Detectable Intraocular Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 RNA in Five Fatal Coronavirus Disease-19 Cases
- The Role of Gut Microbiome in Autoimmune Uveitis
- Brolucizumab: A Newly Developed Anti-VEGF Molecule for the Treatment of Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Contributions to Progress in Ophthalmology from Switzerland: From the 16th to the 21st Century
- Retinal Pigment Epithelium Tears after Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Therapy for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us