Karger’s Nutrition and Dietetics subject area encompasses the peer-reviewed journals Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, Obesity Facts – The European Journal of Obesity, and Lifestyle Genomics, as well as the book series World Review of Nutrition and Metabolism and the Nestlé Nutrition Institute Workshop Series.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Nutrition and Dietetics:
- Ultra-Processed Food Consumption among the Paediatric Population: An Overview and Call to Action from the European Childhood Obesity Group
- Interim Evaluation of Germany’s Sugar Reduction Strategy for Soft Drinks: Commitments versus Actual Trends in Sugar Content and Sugar Sales from Soft Drinks
- A Scoping Review of Current Guidelines on Dietary Fat and Fat Quality
- Investigation of the Causal Association between Long-Chain n-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Synthesis and the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis
- Applications of Metabolomics to Precision Nutrition
- Understanding Gene-Lifestyle Interaction in Obesity: The Role of Mediation versus Moderation
- European Guidelines for Obesity Management in Adults with a Very Low-Calorie Ketogenic Diet: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Obesity in Adults: A 2022 Adapted Clinical Practice Guideline for Ireland
- Physical Activity, Screen Time, and Sleep Duration of Children Aged 6–9 Years in 25 Countries: An Analysis within the WHO European Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative (COSI) 2015–2017
- Malnutrition in Obesity: Is It Possible?
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us