Karger Nephrology spans a wide range of the latest clinical and basic research in the field. American Journal of Nephrology, Nephron, Kidney Diseases, and Kidney and Blood Pressure Research provide cutting-edge research relevant to the broad discipline of nephrology. It includes insights on kidney diseases, hypertension, renal cell biology and immunology, blood pressure regulation, pathophysiology, epidemiology, patient care, public health policy and more.
Blood Purification is a multidisciplinary forum for scientific progress in dialysis and critical care nephrology. Cardiorenal Medicine focuses on the latest findings on the connection between disorders of the kidneys and the heart, and the role of metabolic abnormalities and obesity in the incidence of cardiorenal diseases. Glomerular Diseases is the top journal focusing exclusively on the glomerulus. Case Reports in Nephrology and Dialysis is concerned with the entire spectrum of nephrology and dialysis. Finally, the book series, Contributions to Nephrology, focuses on problems of immediate importance for clinical nephrology.
Call for Papers in Cardiorenal Medicine
Call for Papers in American Journal of Nephrology
New Insights in Onconephrology.
- American Journal of Nephrology
- Blood Purification
- Cardiorenal Medicine
- Case Reports in Nephrology and Dialysis
- Glomerular Diseases
- Kidney and Blood Pressure Research
- Kidney Diseases
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Nephrology:
- Genetic Etiologies for Chronic Kidney Disease Revealed through Next-Generation Renal Gene Panel
- Renal Autologous Cell Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes with Late Stage 4 Diabetes-Related Chronic Kidney Disease: Trial Design and Early Analysis
- Diagnosis of Fluid Overload: From Conventional to Contemporary Concepts
- Ketogenic-Diet Shake Containing Uncaria tomentosa-Associated Acute Interstitial Nephritis
- C3 Glomerulopathy: A Review with Emphasis on Ultrastructural Features
- Impact of Post-Transplantation Hypomagnesemia on Long-Term Graft and Patient Survival after Transplantation
- Renal Phenotype in Mitochondrial Diseases: A Multicenter Study
- Monoclonal Gammopathy of Renal Significance: A Molecular Middle Earth between Oncology, Nephrology, and Pathology
- Onconephrology: Update in Anticancer Drug-Related Nephrotoxicity
- Facing the Challenge of Drug-Induced Acute Interstitial Nephritis
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Diuretics and Ultrafiltration in Heart FailureVolume removal in heart failure: Current concepts and a look into the future.
Best of American Journal of NephrologyCheck out our selection for the 40th anniversary of the journal.
Ultrastructural PathologySpecial Topic Articles published in Glomerular Diseases.
Adsorption in Extracorporeal TherapiesSpecial Topic Articles published in Blood Purification.
Connect with Us