Karger’s Immunology portfolio offers many avenues for researchers looking to publish. Immune System features Open Access-based research and reviews encompassing all fields of immunology, bridging clinical research with preclinical and translational investigations. It welcomes intra- and interdisciplinary research on Environmental Immunology, Immunomics, Immunotherapy, including immune aspects of allergies, respiratory tract, skin, autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders.
Our Journal of Innate Immunity is a high impact, Open Access journal covering research on innate immunity centered on the humoral, cellular, and clinical.
International Archives of Allergy and Immunology, the international forum for high-quality, innovative research in allergy and immunology established in 1950, provides an outlet for experimental and clinical research in molecular and cellular allergology and immunology.
Intervirology, our Open Access journal dedicated to virology, centers on the molecular biology of human and animal viruses, genome organization and regulation, and the structure and function of viral proteins. It also features topics such as pathogenesis, immunology, diagnosis, epidemiology, prophylaxis, and therapy of viral diseases.
Our journal, Neuroimmunomodulation, explores the way in which the nervous system interacts with the immune system via neural and hormonal actions and vice versa.
- Kompass Autoimmun
- International Archives of Allergy and Immunology
- Journal of Innate Immunity
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Immunology and Allergy:
- Asthma and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic: A Literature Review
- Strategies to Prevent SARS-CoV-2-Mediated Eosinophilic Disease in Association with COVID-19 Vaccination and Infection
- The Role of Cannabinoids in Allergic Diseases: Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (CIA) Update 2020
- IgE and IgG4 Repertoire in Asymptomatic HDM-Sensitized and HDM-Induced Allergic Rhinitis Patients
- Association of Sex, Age, and Comorbidities with Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Metabolic Regulation of Macrophage Activation
- Novel Strategies to Target Mast Cells in Disease
- IL-1 Mediates Tissue-Specific Inflammation and Severe Respiratory Failure in COVID-19
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Is Dispensable for Host Defense of Group B Streptococcus Colonization and Infection
- Immunometabolism: Where Immunology and Metabolism Meet
- Hyperinflammation and Immune Response Generation in COVID-19
- Covid-19 and Exercise-Induced Immunomodulation
- Neuroinflammation in Mood Disorders: Role of Regulatory Immune Cells
- The Functional Roles of Curcumin on Astrocytes in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Glial Metabolic Reprogramming in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Association between Serum Prolactin Levels and Neurodegenerative Diseases: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
COVID-19, Hormones and BrainNeuroimmunomodulation article collection edited by Prof. Maurizio Cutolo – University of Genova, Genova, Italy.
Neuroinflammation in Infectious DiseasesNeuroimmunomodulation article collection edited by: Prof Wilson Savino.
Neuroinflammation in Neurodegenerative and Psychiatric DiseasesNeuroimmunomodulation article collection edited by: Prof Wilson Savino.