Blood and blood-related diseases are at the center of our hematology portfolio. With two well-respected journals in the field, Karger covers important areas in hematology with a particular focus on the causes, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of hematological disorders.
Transfusion Medicine and Hemotherapy is an interdisciplinary Open Access journal for transfusion medicine, hemotherapy, immunohematology, and clinical hemostasis. Subjects include therapy with blood components and plasma derivatives, transfusion-related questions in transplantation, stem cell manipulation, immuno-hematological investigations and legal aspects of the production of blood products.
Acta Haematologica is a clinically-oriented international journal featuring balanced, wide-ranging coverage of current hematology research. It includes topics like anemia, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, hereditary disorders, blood coagulation, growth factors, and hematopoiesis.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Hematology:
- Treating Leukemia in the Time of COVID-19
- Systematic Review of Microthrombi in COVID-19 Autopsies
- Ruxolitinib Re-Treatment in Patients with Myelofibrosis: Real-World Evidence on Patient Characteristics and Outcomes
- Inter-Laboratory Comparison of Extracellular Vesicle Isolation Based on Ultracentrifugation
- Emergency Blood Transfusion for Trauma and Perioperative Resuscitation: Standard of Care
- AIM Platform: A Novel Nano Artificial Antigen-Presenting Cell-Based Clinical System Designed to Consistently Produce Multi-Antigen-Specific T-Cell Products with Potent and Durable Anti-Tumor Properties
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Related Subject Areas
Connect with Us