Research into genetics, genomics, and biotechnology has evolved and diversified rapidly. Analyzing and manipulating genes remains a challenge in basic research and clinical practice.
Cytogenetic and Genome Research is an internationally leading forum for original reports and reviews in human, animal, and plant cytogenetics, including clinical, molecular, and comparative cytogenetics.
Human Heredity explores genetics of human populations, Sexual Development offers an exclusive forum for research on sexual development in humans and animals. Molecular Syndromology advances understanding of genetic syndromes through molecular insights.
- Cytogenetic and Genome Research
- Human Heredity
- Lifestyle Genomics
- Molecular Syndromology
- Public Health Genomics
- Sexual Development
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Genetics:
- Introducing the Bird Chromosome Database: An Overview of Cytogenetic Studies in Birds
- Fourth Report on Chicken Genes and Chromosomes 2022
- The Role of miR-210 in the Biological System: A Current Overview
- Phenotypic Characteristics and Copy Number Variants in a Cohort of Colombian Patients with VACTERL Association
- Potential Pitfalls in Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis in a Patient with Tuberous Sclerosis and Isolated Mosaicism for a TSC2 Variant in Renal Tissue
- The Unique Penile Morphology of the Short-Beaked Echidna, Tachyglossus aculeatus
- Temperature-Induced Sex Reversal in Reptiles: Prevalence, Discovery, and Evolutionary Implications
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
ISCN OnlineISCN 2020 is an indispensable reference volume for human cytogeneticists, molecular biologists, technicians, and students for the interpretation and communication of human cytogenomic nomenclature.
Connect with Us