The Karger gastroenterology portfolio covers a wide range of topics through a series of established peer-reviewed journals primarily aimed at clinicians and researchers. Digestion, Digestive Diseases, Digestive Surgery, Liver Cancer, GE - Portuguese Journal of Gastroenterology, Visceral Medicine, Inflammatory Intestinal Diseases, and Case Reports in Gastroenterology are key journals in the field focusing on various topics in gastroenterology from human physiology, metabolic and clinical studies to the etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy for gastrointestinal diseases including cancer. Providing updates and insights from the latest in the field, they also address specific aspects, including inflammatory diseases, translational research, clinical developments, and surgery.
- Case Reports in Gastroenterology
- Digestive Diseases
- Digestive Surgery
- Inflammatory Intestinal Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- GE - Portuguese Journal of Gastroenterology
- Visceral Medicine
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Gastroenterology:
- TNF-Alpha Blockers in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Practical Recommendations and a User’s Guide: An Update
- Alteration of the Gut Microbiome in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Impact of a Mediterranean Diet on the Gut Microbiome in Healthy Human Subjects: A Pilot Study
- Opioid Use Is More Common in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Patients with Cirrhosis, Higher BMI, and Psychiatric Disease
- Plasma Oncostatin M, TNF-?, IL-7, and IL-13 Network Predicts Crohn’s Disease Response to Infliximab, as Assessed by Calprotectin Log Drop
- Measurement of Body Composition in Pancreatic Cancer: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, and Recommendations for Future Study Design
- First-In-Human Effects of PPT1 Inhibition Using the Oral Treatment with GNS561/Ezurpimtrostat in Patients with Primary and Secondary Liver Cancers
- Dietary Fat Composition Affects Hepatic Angiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis in Hepatitis C Virus Core Gene Transgenic Mice
- The Prognostic Impact of Tumor Differentiation on Recurrence and Survival after Resection of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Is Dependent on Tumor Size
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors: The Emerging Cornerstone in Cholangiocarcinoma Therapy?
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Chances and Challenges for Wide Clinical Adoption
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Diagnostic Challenges in EndoscopyA selection of articles on common diagnostic challenges in endoscopy.
Management of Chronic Liver DiseasesSelected articles on the management of chronic liver diseases.
Best of GastroenterologyDiscover the latest groundbreaking gastroenterology research.
Best of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)Check out our special article collection.
Connect with Us