Karger’s endocrinology portfolio includes books, special collections, and speciality journals delving into major Endocrine topics like thyroid physiology, bone and mineral metabolism, insulin and diabetes, obesity, reproduction hormones, pediatric endocrinology, neuroendocrinology and endocrine oncology.
Hormone Research in Paediatrics reports on the latest discoveries in the care of children with endocrine disorders, as well as metabolism, obesity, bone and growth, sex development and more.
Neuroendocrinology explores the complex, bidirectional interactions between the nervous systems and the endocrine systems in both physiological and pathological conditions. It presents contributions elucidating the role of the peptidic and steroidal hormones and other substances in the control of reproduction, development, sex/gender, degeneration, energy balance, stress responses, inflammation, rhythms, cognition, behavior, tumors and aging.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Endocrinology:
- COVID-19 and Diabetes Mellitus: The Link and Clinical Implications
- Minipuberty: Why Does it Happen?
- Increase in the Diagnosis and Severity of Presentation of Pediatric Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Recommendations for Diagnosis and Treatment of Pseudohypoparathyroidism and Related Disorders: An Updated Practical Tool for Physicians and Patients
- The Impact of Hypo- and Hyperglycemia on Cognition and Brain Development in Young Children with Type 1 Diabetes
- Prolactin and Its Altered Action in Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease
- Sex Disparities in COVID-19 Severity and Outcome: Are Men Weaker or Women Stronger?
- The Crosstalk between Melatonin and Sex Steroid Hormones
- Shaping of the Female Human Brain by Sex Hormones: A Review
- Sex Differences in the Control of Social Investigation and Anxiety by Vasopressin Cells of the Paraventricular Nucleus of the Hypothalamus
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Related Subject Areas
Connect with Us