Karger’s Audiology and Speech subject area primarily consists of the peer-reviewed academic journals, Audiology and Neurotology, Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica, and ORL – Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Audiology and Neurotology focuses on the scientific and clinical aspects of the auditory and vestibular system and diseases of the ear. Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica, the official journal of the International Association of Communication Sciences and Disorders (IALP), publishes the latest research and findings on communication sciences and disorders, as well as speech, language, swallowing, hearing function. Finally, ORL – Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology publishes original scientific papers of interest for both clinicians and researchers in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Complementing our journal program is the book series, Advances in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology.
Check out some of the most impactful articles in Audiology and Speech:
- Delaying Cochlear Implantation Impacts Postoperative Speech Perception of Nontraditional Pediatric Candidates
- The Use of a Robot to Insert an Electrode Array of Cochlear Implants in the Cochlea: A Feasibility Study and Preliminary Results
- Subjective Cognitive Dysfunction in Patients with Dizziness and Vertigo
- Cochlear Nerve Deficiency in Pediatric Unilateral Hearing Loss and Asymmetric Hearing Loss
- Why Clinicians Choose Their Language Intervention Approach: An International Perspective on Intervention for Children with Developmental Language Disorder
- Evaluation of Swallowing Function according to the Stage of Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Lidcombe Program for Early Stuttering in Non-English-Speaking Countries: A Systematic Review
- Symptoms of Depression in Patients with Chemosensory Disorders
- Metastatic Meningioma of the Neck: A Case Report and Systematic Review
- Patient Perception of Swallowing after Thyroidectomy in the Absence of Laryngeal Nerve Injury
- Machine Learning Algorithms as a Computer-Assisted Decision Tool for Oral Cancer Prognosis and Management Decisions: A Systematic Review
Find all related articles for this subject area.Check out now
Connect with Us