Backed by a 132-year tradition of medical publishing, the Karger journal program comprises 103 journal titles including 39 Open Access and 7 Free Access journals to date, covering all disciplines of human medicine in basic and clinical research areas.
By choosing the Karger E-Journal Collection, your library benefits from access to the complete journal list at attractive conditions.
Karger's world-wide editorial network of leading researchers and scientists as well as a rigorous peer-review process guarantee high-quality medical content. To ensure high visibility, Karger content is indexed in all leading A & I databases and state-of-the-art online features enable easy access.
Download the E-Journal Collection leaflet for a complete list of titles:Download PDF
- E-journal collection: access to all online Karger journals – special arrangements for consortia
- Attractive subject packages – customized sets according to the needs of your library
- Further options (bundling of eJournals and eBooks, etc.) upon request. Please ask for a customized offer
- Subscriptions to individual journals: online, print, and combined print/online
- Free online trials available
- DRM-free content
- Unlimited simultaneous access
- Easy access via IP address or User ID and password
- Increasing number of titles in e-pub format, all titles in PDF and HTML formats
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- KBART records available
Prices apply to academic institutions only – corporate institutions please contact us for a customized quote. For efficient implementation of the online access, customers are requested to fill in our site license form Terms and Conditions for Karger Publications. Prepayment is required. It is possible to extend licensed access to additional sites (different physical location) for a surcharge of 10%.
For a tailored quote or further suggestions, just get in touch.