E-Journal Archive Collection
All digitized Karger journal issues from 1997 back to each title’s first year of publication, consisting of 74 titles.
The E-Journal Archive Collection comprises all digitized Karger journal issues from 1997 back to each title’s first year of publication. The visual quality and advanced functionality allowing simple, efficient and productive searches across the entire collection on both the Karger webpage and Google Scholar.
Download the E-Journal Archive Collection leaflet for a complete list of titles:Download xlsx
- Purchase the complete collection at CHF 62,000 / EUR 55,000 / USD 69,000
- Customize to suit your needs at attractive flat rates
- For individual E-Journal Archive prices please refer to the E-Journal Archive Price List (xlsx)
- All prices excl. VAT and local sales tax. EUR prices for eurozone countries, USD prices for USA and Latin America only.
- DRM-free content
- Unlimited simultaneous access
- Easy access via IP address or User ID and password
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- KBART records available
- Full-text search
Using a PDF and OCR software application that provides highest recognition accuracy and extended OCR capabilities, the scanned PDFs of the E-Journal Archive Collection have been meticulously converted to searchable PDFs.
- Searchable PDF (OCR) format
- 300 dpi
- Full-text search
- XML headers and references
Prices apply to academic institutions only – corporate institutions please contact us for a customized quote. For efficient implementation of the online access, customers are requested to fill in our site license form Terms and Conditions for Karger Publications. Prepayment is required. It is possible to extend licensed access to additional sites (different physical location) for a surcharge of 10%.
For a tailored quote or further suggestions, just get in touch.