The E-Book Collection Program, comprising over 2,600 titles, offers fast, convenient and seamless online access to specific content for medical researchers and scientists.
The flexibility of the Karger Collection Program makes it truly unique. The E-Book Collection Program can be purchased as a complete collection as well as a customized collection, composed of individual book titles chosen by the buyer. In addition, it can be supplemented by further E-Book Collections and/or E-Journal Collections. Even German language titles are available as add-ons.
As an alternative to the existing offerings an evidence-based acquisition option (EBA) is now available for the E-Book Collection Program.
Download the E-Book Collection leaflet:Download PDF
- Purchase the Karger E-Book Collection 1997–2022 with 872 titles at an attractive flat fee at CHF 33,400 / EUR 29,000 / USD 35,300
- Customized Collections: Your choice of individual book titles combined in a customized collection at an attractive price.
- Note: The following book series are not included in E-Book Collections: Developments in Biologicals, Rheumatology, Theilheimer’s Synthetic Methods of Organic Chemistry
- DRM-free content
- Unlimited simultaneous access
- Easy access via IP address or User ID and password
- Increasing number of titles in e-pub format, all titles in PDF and HTML formats
- MARC 21 and KBART records, complimentary downloads for all e-books
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
Evidence-Based Aquisition (EBA)
You select the e-books to be included in the EBA – choose from our range of collections, or compile your own customized package of selected book titles or subject fields – and define the appropriate budget together with us. The defined amount will be invoiced and paid in advance. Access to the selected content will be opened immediately upon payment, for one year (12 months). At the end of the 12 months term, you then choose which e-books you wish to acquire (with a pre-agreed discount on the list price) with perpetual access rights (pick and choose options available), or you choose to upgrade to the Complete Collection.
Prices apply to academic institutions only – corporate institutions please contact us for a customized quote. For efficient implementation of the online access, customers are requested to fill in our site license form Terms and Conditions for Karger Publications. Prepayment is required. It is possible to extend licensed access to additional sites (different physical location) for a surcharge of 10%.
For a tailored quote or further suggestions, just get in touch.