1-2 of 2
Keywords: Protein selectivity
Close
Follow your search
Access your saved searches in your account

Would you like to receive an alert when new items match your search?
Close Modal
Sort by
Journal Articles
Subject Area:
Nephrology
Journal: Nephron
Nephron (1989) 52 (4): 300–306.
Published Online: 10 December 2008
...K.T. Woo; Y.K. Lau; U.K. Yap; G.S.L. Lee; G.S.C. Chiang; C.H. Lim Among 98 patients with IgA nephritis who had protein selectivity studies performed, 54% had nonselective proteinuria and the remaining 46% had selective proteinuria. Patients with nonselective proteinuria had a higher incidence...
Journal Articles
Subject Area:
Nephrology
Journal: Nephron
Nephron (1986) 42 (3): 236–239.
Published Online: 04 December 2008
...K.T. Woo; Akira Wu; Y.K. Lau; E.J.C. Lee; R.P.S. Edmondson; H.S. Pwee; C.H. Lim The protein selectivity index was measured in 68 patients (53 males, 15 females) with proteinuria due to IgA nephropathy to determine whether it bore any relationship to other clinical and pathological features of known...